This qualification has been developed to ensure employees are aware of the key health and safety issues and the part that they should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm in the workplace.
This CIEH e-Learning programme is designed for everyone entering the workplace for the first time either as part of a work experience programme or at the start of employment as well as those starting a new job, as part of an induction programme.
The course is an interactive experience with colour photos, illustrations and animations to help you learn easily. During the course you will find games, activities and revision questions to test your knowledge.
By the end of the programme candidates will:
The programme will take around 2 hours to complete, depending on your speed of learning. The licence gives you unlimited access for up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
Once you have completed the programme, you will be required to take an online test. This consists of a 15 question multi-choice test of which 13 questions must be answered correctly to achieve a pass.
Candidates who achieve the required pass mark will be able to immediately print their CIEH Level 1 Health and Safety Certificate of Completion.
1) Go to the bottom of the page and click on the BOOK NOW button and follow the process
2) You will be directed to WorldPay where you can pay by Credit/Debit Card
3) Once paid, your login and password will be sent to you by email
4) When you first login you will be asked to change your password to something more memorable
5) Complete the online course
6) Complete and pass the online course review
7) Once you have passed the test you will be given the opportunity to print your certificate showing you have completed the course; the test can be re-taken should you not achieve the required mark on your first attempt.
Licences cost from as little as £14.95 per person.
Click on the button below.
Check out the basic computer requirements to run our e-Learning courses.
Got a question? Try reading the answers to some of the more frequently asked questions.
Click on the Find Out More button below to read other customers comments about our e-Learning courses.
If you are unsure which course is right for you, have some questions regarding how our e-Learning courses work or would like to make a purchase over the telephone, why not give Paigle a call.
Call her on 01452 502117 she will be happy to assist you with any queries.
Pay online or over the phone with ease. All major Debit and Credit cards accepted and no additional surcharges will be applied.
Web Design by GetIntoDigital.Com