Award-Winning Accredited Training Now Online And Interactive via Zoom
To deliver our live online courses, we have chosen to use Zoom software, as it is easy to join and user friendly.
This new method of delivery offers all the benefits of face to face classroom training but is delivered online via Zoom straight to your home or work office.
In these times of uncertainty and worry, your company’s training requirements need to adapt and change. With a lot of employees now working from home, the need for health and safety training has never been greater.
You can download the Zoom Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Phone App completely free. Please note you do not have to sign up for an account to join our training courses. The downloaded app will work without you having to sign in.
Our training hasn’t changed – it’s just got better!
You will still benefit from:
- Courses accredited by leading Awarding Organisations such as Highfield Qualifications and the Institute of Safety and Health (IOSH)
- The same in-depth course content
- Knowledgeable and experienced trainers who have undertaken specific training in Zoom hosted courses
- Fun and interactive sessions, using break-out rooms, interactive whiteboard, videos and question and answer sessions
- Flexible training hours including evenings and weekends
- Friendly and helpful support staff
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
This new way of learning has plenty of additional benefits too including:
- No travelling time or cost for the candidates
- No staying away from home for the candidates
- Save money on in-house courses as there are no charges for the trainer’s expenses
- Save money on public courses as there are no charges for room hire or refreshments
- Better for the environment, as less travel and course materials shared electronically
You are invited to join a Welcome Meeting, in advance of the training course. The idea of the meeting is to test your equipment and to give you some tips on using the Zoom software. It is also an excellent opportunity to meet the trainer and your fellow candidates.
The examination is taken using Highfield’s new Qualify at Home remote invigilation facility. This service enables candidates to gain a nationally recognised qualification by taking an accredited examination online. A member of the Highfield team observes them doing their exam via a webcam and mobile phone.
In addition, an added bonus of taking the exam this way is that you get to know the result and receive the certificate much faster.