This Level 2 COSHH handbook helps support compliance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations. it is also the course book to support those candidates undertaking the Highfield Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) RQF or equivalent qualifications.
This popular handbook is based on our own extensive experience in the subject and written by our leading subject matter expert.
Designed to provide comprehensive support to learners, it delivers the important knowledge all learners need for a good understanding of COSHH.
The topics covered in this handbook include:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazardous Substances
- Substances Covered by COSHH Regulations
- Important Future Developments
- Routes of Entry
- The Effects of Hazardous Substances
- Monitoring and Health Surveillance
- Hazardous Substance Risk Assessment